Re: Vim and Cygnus

Hi

I tried using this script for invoking vim, so that it understands Cygwin paths
:-

#!/bin/sh
echo $* | xargs -n1 cygpath -w | sed -e 's#\\#/#g' | xargs  vim -T win32

Two problems :

  1. It is very slow. That I can understand because so many things are done
     before Vim is actually invoked.

  2. Two, Vim is complaining, 'Vim: Warning : Input is not from a terminal'.
     Also, Vim takes much time to respond to first keystore (for eg, ':' takes
     almost 30 seconds to appear). Subsequent keystores are fine.

Any help?
--
shiv
vihs@rocketmail.com