cygwin 1.1.1 dll will not work under original Win95

I am running the original Win95 upgrade (upgrade over win 3.1).  I have
been running cygwin for a few years now, and I just got the latest 1.1.1
dll that was posted May 14th.  Now, when I try to run anything that needs
cygwin1.dll, I get

"The CYGWIN1.DLL file is linked to missing export
ADVAPI32.DLL:CryptAcquireContextA."

My guess is that Micro$oft put some functions in the ADVAPI32.DLL file
that weren't originally there and that my ADVAPI32.DLL doesn't have that
in it....

So I'm asking if you can rebuild the dll so that it doesn't require this
function.  It never did before.  Not even in the last developement
snapshot that I tried a month or so ago.

Or just pirate me a copy of the latest ADVAPI32.DLL.  That would actually
be the preferable solution, since I never know what crap might have
changed since the one I have that could cause things to not run in the
future :)

-Eric