Re: a dll example

Hi Craig,

I just tried your test case and it worked on my 1.1.0 setup.  The same
address for iC1 was listed for both DoA() and DoB().  There were two
possible problems that I saw.  The DETACH messages were not printed and an
invalid page fault in cygwin1.dll would occur if I ran main a second
time.  I suspect the two are related since the page fault went away after I
removed the DllMain functions.  I also compiled a mingw version which
worked just like your vc++ version.

At 03:48 PM 5/19/00, Craig Stevenson wrote:
>Hi:
>
>I have an example dll problem that builds with gcc in
>the attachment.
>
>It works with vc++ and gcc in linux, but not gcc in
>cygwin.  I suppose I could be missing something, or
>perhaps we can't just get there from here.  Either way
>I would be interested in peoples comments on what I am
>trying to do.
>
>Here is the readme in the zip file to help you decide
>whether you want to go further.  Thanks!
>
>craig.stevenson@ieee.org Fri May 19 14:08:05 2000
>Craig Stevenson

---
Kenneth Haley <mailto:khaley@bigfoot.com>