Re: No Connections

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 11:03:53PM +0200, Christian Jönsson wrote:
>no need to have wget under cygwin, it works under plain MS, thanks to Fabrice
>Popineau
>
>ftp://ftp.ese-metz.fr/pub/tex/win32-beta/wget.exe

In general, it is never good advice to suggest using a native windows port
along with cygwin tools.  One reason is that the path name handling will
be inconsistent.

However, as usual, I'm surprised that people even have to speculate about
this kind of thing when they can go to the web site and, with a little bit
of investigating, come across a wget port for cygwin.

cgf