RE: tty and 1.1.0

[Andrew Dalgleish]

I have a delay of about 2 seconds occuring after the completion of any
external command.
This occurs regardless of whether bash is started as "bash" or "sh", and
regardless of "--login" and/or "-i'.
This occurs on multiple machines.
These are all NT - I haven't updated any Win9X boxes yet.
According to TaskMan bash uses 98% CPU.

It only occurs for the first shell - if I start another shell within the
first shell I do not get any delay.

I've modified cygwin.bat like this:
@echo off
set MAKE_MODE=unix
set PATH=c:\cygwin\bin;c:\cygwin\usr\local\bin;%PATH%
set CYGWIN=tty ntea ntsec
set USER=%USERNAME%
set HOME=/home/%USER%
bash %1 %2 %3

And I launch a bash prompt with a shortcut like this:
c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin.bat -c bash

I don't know what is the best solution,  but maybe this helps.

Regards,
Andrew Dalgleish