Re: autoconf breakage

Okay, amended plan:

 I'll remove man and groff from usr-local. Not autoconf. (Explanation
for my cluelessness: I'm travelling and away from my development system
so I couldn't really check what packages were installed where. I guess I
should've doublechecked at sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/latest/ to
see what packages are *actually* included in the latest cygwin. Sigh)

--Chuck