Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin 1.1.0 net release fo r pipes?

The default mount mode for the 1.1.0 Net Relesae is binary mode.  This is a
change from the text mode of b20.1.  If your text files contain \r\n then you
need to do one of:

1) force the mounts back to text
2) tr -d '\r' < somefile > newsomefile && mv newsomefile somefile
3) find one of the dos to unix tools and build it to convert the files.

Earnie.