Newbe needs help with serial ports, sockets ane either net cards

I need some example source code for the serial ports, sockets and
either net cards. I am trying to unify our code between window and Linux.
I have not found the repository of source for Cygwin. That probably is all I
need.

I have used the gcc compiler a lot and jumped on a chance to work on it
for windows programs.

Gordon

Gordon Couger gcouger@couger.com

Stillwater, OK www.couger.com/gcouger