regex headers

I installed the latest cygwin from ftp.franken.de for
some testing. There appears to be no regex.h header
anywhere in the installed dist though if I provide
my own definitions it will link just fine.

Is this an oversight.

C.

Real Life: Caolan McNamara           *  Doing: MSc in HCI
Work: Caolan.McNamara@ul.ie          *  Phone: +353-86-8790257
Don't be afraid of things because they are easy to do