Re: h_errno.

 Hi,

 Now I see the problem. In ftp.c and http.c the code looks to see if
h_errno 'macro' is defined with a #ifndef h_errno. And since the netdb.h
does not define the h_errno 'macro'. ftp.c and http.c will do the
'extern' for h_errno incorrectly. It is probably the correct way on most
UNIX systems. But not in cygwin. So the question is, should the h_errno
'macro' bi defined in netdb.h. Or should wget not assume it is there.
And still wget does not include the netdb.h. But maybe on most UNIX
systems h_errno is also defined in errno.h.

 Anyway, I got it compiled now by comment out the rows in #ifndef
h_errno and included the netdb.h. So, thanks for the help.

 Jens Yllman