Odd behavior of comctl32.dll

I am having troubles with the enclosed sample...it makes a small toolbar
(unless I typed it wrong).  When I run it, it eats up the disk space like
crazy, and then gpfs.  I have about 70 MBs free on the hard drive and it
exhausted it when it gpfed.  However, when another app (such as AOL) is
running, it works fine.  Is there something wrong with my comctl32.dll, am I
typeing something wrong in the program, or is it an issue with the compiler
tools?

I am using gcc-2.95.2 mingw32, win95, and I have had no other probles with
the comctl32.dll.  What's going on?

(sorry I had no time to make a makefile)

Jason Craig

DOIT.ZIP