StopThePress - Breaking News!

StopThePress.com is a unique new website for the graphic arts industry.
We provide a central, simplified location to buy and sell graphic arts
equipment online. StopThePress allows members to list their items in our
growing keyword searchable database - placing your inventory into the
largest online marketplace for the graphic arts industry.

Some of the StopThePress' many advantages:

* Free Registration
  Our members pay nothing to use our service. List and find items with no
membership charges or fees. Let us become your first plunge into the world
of eCommerce by making us YOUR new website!

* Free Listings For Any Item You Can Imagine!
  List items, services or supplies that you have for sale for absolutely
free! List your inventory in our interactive keyword searchable database.
Let customers find you in a centrally located database containing
thousands of items worldwide! List one or one thousand items - we only ask
a reasonable ONE PERCENT fee when the item is sold!

* Free Want Ad Posts!
  Looking for a unique piece of equipment? Want Ads let members post
descriptions of items they would like to purchase for other members to
search through. Find prospective buyers quickly and easily searching
through the Want Ads.

* Unique Headlines Page!
  Your personalized Headlines page organizes your tasks on the system.
Headlines provide a one-stop location for finding the latest items entered
into our database, a listing of your current items available, and much,
much more!

Thank You!
Sales@StopThePress.com

http://www.StopThePress.com

If you would rather not receive future news or updates on the
www.StopThePress.com website,  please let us know by replying to
further email will be sent.