RE: Free Compiler

Regretfully having the same name mangling is by far not enough; it should
also have the same register usage conventions, parameter passing conventions
(these two quite current) but even more: virtual table management is one of
those but don't forget virtual base class management (quite tricky),
multiple inheritance object layout, and finally the new ANSI-C++ features:
template generation, exception handling (in multi-threaded environment),
signature management... (oh sorry I think I was dreaming, or does MSVC++
handle all these really?...)

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

You're welcome but I'm afarid the only help I can provide is: no chance :-)

> bye
> vandana

Cheers

		Bernard