Re: ld problems

sorry, i wasnt using any ms dll's, what i meant was i tried the cygnus port
AND a copy of mysqlclient library taken off my linux box....

it finds the lib fine now, but doesnt seem to know whats in it

* Earnie Boyd (earnie_boyd@yahoo.com) [000322 18:06]:

--
Kirth
i-docs.org       - interactive Documentation (i-D)      kirth@i-docs.org