Seek NYC Perl User for F2F Study

Long-time computer user, but new to study of programming languages.  Seek
local Perl user, beginner or more advanced, for F2F mutual assistance in
studying Perl, preferably on Windows 9x platform (either via ActiveState
Perl or Cygwin Perl).  Send an e-mail; let me know which list you saw this
posting on.

Thanks for those who have responded to my 2 earlier postings.

--Jim