Re: Still 100% usage and weird problems with recent snapshots?

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 04:00:10PM -0500, Glenn Spell wrote:
>On  2 Mar 2000 around  1:13PM (-0500) Chris Faylor wrote:
>> Has the recent snapshot solved the problem for everyone else or are
>> there still problems?
>
>As I reported earlier, the bash I was using up until recently will
>not run with any snapshots after the 99-12-04. The only thing I am
>aware of about this bash-2.03 that won't run is that I compiled it
>with gcc-2.95 (I have not yet updated gcc from 2.95.)

You reported that you were having problems but I don't recall anything
that indicated you still had problems with the newest snapshot.

It is not conceivable that gdb would report that you are stopped at
the code that you show below and that no strace output shows up.

How are you running the strace program?  You should do something
like this:

	strace -osomefile bash

cgf