Re: cygwin b20-1

> Having a bad day DJ?

Yeah, I guess so.  Chris usually answers those questions, but I'm
filling in for him this week and trying (unsuccessfully, it seems ;)
to live up to his standards.

> You do NOT need both usertools.exe and full.exe to get the full
> distribution of Cygwin.  Full.exe contains the binaries that are
> contained in usertools.exe.  However, the same isn't true for the
> source tarballs.

Then how could one *not* have bash.exe?

> We'll just have to kindly forgive DJ.  He's been working on the next
> net release and is breaking things apart into different packages.

And, our internal releases are packaged differently.  And I've been
doing a lot of other things too.  Sorry.