Re: Security Documentation, SSH

Thank you for your thoughtful analysis and interesting story.

As I mentioned, we will not be changing our statement regarding security
since we believe that most people are not as expert as you appear to be
and we do not feel that the current version of cygwin is secure enough
for a non-expert user.  On this we will have to agree to disagree.

As I also hope I mentioned, it is not impossible that Red Hat will
devote some time towards making Cygwin more secure.  I do not see it
happening anytime soon, however.  Personally, I have been devoting my
unsponsored Cygwin activities in other areas and do not see that
changing soon either.

I applaud your dedication to free software and wish you all of the best
in that endeavor.

cgf