Cygwin 1.0?

Hi Guys,

I am wondering what stuff is different between the Cygwin 1.0 release
and the latest B20.1 (which is actually rather old) that is available
for free download? From what I can work out, the license for the 1.0
CD means the binaries are not freely redistributeable, so they can't
simply be uploaded to the ftp site? It is supposedly just Cygwin B21
with extra binaries and stuff, but I can't find Cygwin B21 stuff on
the net anywhere so far.

Basically I am trying to figure out if I should spring the $79 (is
the community special offer still going?), or if I can piece together
the stuff myself by downloading binaries and sources from the net.

Regards,

|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: KendallB@scitechsoft.com    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |