Re: gcc 2.95.2 woes on CygWin

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 sinisa@mysql.com wrote:

> I have reported on severe problems with 2.95.2 with some high C++
> stuff.
>
> I have tried latest snapshot files, and install latest, according to
> instructions given on a nice page, provided by (I think) Mr. Khan.
>
> Now, the sources can not even compile as myriad of errors are reported
> in standard ...include/g++ files.
>
> So, I am ready to provide sources and full description of problems,
> but I need to know where to upload them and whom to contact !!!
>
> I know there is no such thing as bug-free compiler.

If this is a problem only on x86-win32 (Cygwin, Mingw, etc), and not with
gcc-2.95.2 in general, you can send it to me. If it's a general problem
with gcc, I'll forward it to the gcc-bugs list.

If it's many many megabytes, may want to put it up someplace and send me
a URL instead of emailing it.

Regards,
Mumit