RE: 'new' broken in 2-95.2

>>Norman Vine wrote:
>>> The last couple of times I have installed cygnus
>>> with gcc-2.95.2 I have gotten this troubling
>>> error

On further study this appears to be subtle error
in the code ( FlightGear ) I was trying to get
to compile with the latest snapshots.
(Successfully with my 'hack')

For the record this error report from gcc first
showed up in the FlightGear code with 2.95.
I have gotten it with all of the snapshots I have
tried to include 1/15/99 since then.

I temporarily forgot this after spending a couple
of frustrating days trying to create a unix like
directory tree in conjunction with moving up to the
pthread enabled snaps.

Thanks to many on the list I now know a lot more
about how gcc locates its libraries ect then I did
before.

Just why I see this in only one file of ~30 that
call new.h I can not figure out :(

But I am fairly sure that this is a subtle bug in
our include file structure.

Again I apologize for the 'panic' report
and thank every one involved with cygwin and gcc
for a great Windows hosted development enviroment.

regards

Norman Vine