opengl aux-library compiled

Last weekend I have compiled the sources of glaux.lib comming with
VisualC++ 4.0. Until now I have only tested it with six examples.
But if some needs it urgend  can send him the static lib and the
sources.
Otherwise I will uploading it at www.franken.de after testing it with
more files.

The sources have some minor changes, which I don't remember. Mostly I
have split the large files in smaller peaches. In the last Christmas
holidays I did that mostly for studying the sources  and there was a lot
of error messages from the compiler about wrong types. That time I used
the Microsoft MSDEV stuff. I ended with a lib which regularly killed the
Developer Studio.

The same files was compiled by gcc at the first try.

--
Georg Fusz

home page: http://cadence.fb12.tu-berlin.de/~fusz/

Phone: