Re: cygwin->msvcrt argv expansion algorithems

This is pursuant to the discussion of several months
ago about make and interfacing with msvc/mingw32 binaries.
cygwin is not microsoft compatible regarding command
line quoting , so you asked for patches to fix it.

I know nothing about cygwin so here are the algorithms,
someone who knows about cygwin can figure out the fix.