Solution to DLLWRAP problem in Cygwin v1.0 CD

Someone had mentioned a problem with not being able to create DLLs with
dllwrap in Cygwin v1.0 CD (commercial version of Cygwin). Looks like
the Cygwin v1.0 sources were frozen quite some time ago, and it doesn't
have some of the fixes that went in before cygwin b20.1. The particular
change in question was when Cygwin's name changed from "cygwin32" to
"cygwin", there was a corresponding change in dllwrap, which checks for
the target name to figure out what to do.

Solution? Add the --target=i686-cygwin32 option to dllwrap (the name
was changed to i686-cygwin, and the corresponding change in dllwrap
was missed in v1.0). Actually, just --target=cygwin32 will work as
well, since dllwrap just checks for "cygwin32" in target name.

  $ dllwrap --target=cygwin32 [rest of option]

If you're using any of my makefiles, just add --target=cygwin32 to
DLLWRAP_FLAGS variable.

Sorry it took so long. Thanks to Cygnus, I now have a v1.0 CD so
I can debug these problems.

Regards,
Mumit