??

To Whom it may concern;

    I am not sure this is the right one to write to had to in a returned list but ....

    I was directed towards your product in a newsgroup for compiling unix code on a windows platform. The code I am trying to compile on a windows platform is a MUD (M.U.D. = Multi-User dungeon). It was ported for MSdos but having probs am currently using DJGPP but coming up with errors like crazy. that was when I was directed to you. But not sure as what to grab and what is purchase/shareware/freeware or what will run on windows. some of the products I found are TAR and GZ which is unix packing.

    care to assist in what I need to compile are run a C coded unix for windows
thanks in advance :)
Robb