Re: More Cygwin 1.0 CD

Steve Jorgensen <steve@khoral.com> writes:
> > dllwrap fails with the following after wading through the header file
> > name changes from B20.1 to 1.0.

What header name changes? Please elaborate. I wasn't aware of user
visible headers that have changed names.

> 	I've never gotten dllwrap or the gcc set of instructions for
> 	creating DLL's to work under B20.1 or 1.0.. I just figured it
> 	was yet another stupid artifact of windows dll's.. I'm using
> 	a combination calls to nm, dlltool, and ld to create dll, which
> 	seems to be working for me.  I can send you a perl script that
> 	does the right sequence if you like.

Please post. BTW, dllwrap does nothing more than your perl script, just
that it handles a few defaults more intelligently.

  $ dllwrap --dry-run [....]

shows exactly what it's going to do. The -v option shows the actual
invocations.

Regards,
Mumit