Re: gcj with cygwin ?

dave frost <djfrost@starbugg.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
> hi
>
> Another quick question.  I haven't seen anything about gcj running on
> cygwin.  Is there any way i can get gcj to run under cygwin ?

Sure, both gcc-2.95 and gcc-2.95.2 distributions come with GNU Java
compiler. The runtime library is not included however, and you'll
have to get that elsewhere. Search Suhaib Siddiqi's email with "JAVA"
in the subject line on what external packages you need.

http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ for gcc-2.95.2
binaries.

Regards,
Mumit