Interupt call with cygwin

Hello,

How can I call the bios interrupt 13 for accessing a floppy disk?
With old 16 bit compiler I can use the union REGS and the function int86.
I can not find the union and the function in the cygwin package or in an other 32 bit compiler.
It is possible to use the bios interrupts in 32 bit enviroment?

Thank you