Re: Compiling Sendmail With Cygwin?

Hi Jason,

Cygwin is a wonderful environment to use for porting the typical UNIX code.
Why not just give it a simple try?  You may be surprised at how easy it can be.
 As for sendmail itself I've never built it from source so I can't confirm or
deny how easy this could be.

The headache is undoubtedly going to be the never ending "text mode" vs "binary
mode" processing.

Good Luck,
Earnie.