Re: Cygwin CD & W98

I just noticed that there is a problem with the installer on the
CD.  Oddly enough, I repeatedly brought this problem to the attention
of our release team but apparently I was never able to convince them
that this was worth considering.

Anyway, issue a "mount" command and see if you have two root directories.
If you do, then issue a "umount /" command, then do a:

mount -f -b x:\wherever-cd-was-put /

Hopefully, this will solve the problem.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com