RE: Cygnus Web site crashes Internet Explorer!

Subject:        	RE: Cygnus Web site crashes Internet Explorer!

For what its worth, I would suggest that the notification (that
the site is at the user access limit) be switched to a standard
text or Web page listing the mirrors in such a way that they
can be clicked on or at least so one could use <copy> and
then <paste> the URL into the browser 'Location'  or 'Address'
slot.

>> virtual screens on my desktop (at 1280x1024 resolution).
>> My guess is that IE5 can't swallow that big a pill.
>> Are you running the latest IE5 with all the latest
>> IE5 security fixes from Microsoft?
>
> latest fixes do not matter, IE5 (Internet Exploder) cannot handle
> error message and does a memory fault.  Using Netscape is a better
> option

Also FWIW, NS4.7 has no problem with that URL and doesn't crash
all the time like 4.6 did.  4.6 crashed two or three times a day, taking
8 to 15 instances out every time.  I've been using NS 4.7 for nearly
2 weeks, now, without a single crash.
it