RE: Cygnus Web site crashes Internet Explorer!

--- Suhaib Siddiqi <sssiddiqi@ipass.net> wrote:

> > virtual screens on my desktop (at 1280x1024 resolution).
> > My guess is that
> > IE5 can't swallow that big a pill.  Are you running the
> > latest IE5 with
> > all the latest IE5 security fixes from Microsoft?
>
> latest fixes do not matter, IE5 (Internet Exploder) cannot handle
> error message and does a memory fault.  Using Netscape is a better
> option

Not necessarily true. I use IE5 exclusively to access Cygnus and everything
else with no problems. I use it from home under '98SE and from work under
NT4SP4. At work, all I get is a page that says that there are too many logins.
I don't recall exactly what I get at home, but it doesn't crash.

FWIW, in my configurations, I have found Netscape to be far less stable than
IE.

=====