Re: Problems with DLL creation using LIBTOOL

On Oct 10, 1999, Rafael Jesus Alcantara Perez <ralcan@vnet.es> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, you wrote:
>> Your DLL.def file (libadt-3-0-6.dll.def looks kinda vvery strange to me.
>> How did you create it?
>>
> I used LIBTOOL

Please note that libtool doesn't really support C++ yet.  There are
many problems, and you've stumbled across just one of them, that has
to do with avoiding demangling of symbol names.  Maybe this one is
already fixed in recent releases of libtool; which one are you using?

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br,guarana.{org,com}} aoliva@{acm,computer}.org