system requirements?

Hi I just downloaded the latest binary release, full.exe. Though when I try to run this file it tells me the program is too large to fit in memory. I am operating a Pentium 266 with 32Mb RAM. I would have thought this would have been sufficient to run full.exe.
Please advise me on the system requirements for the release, or if you think it may be some other problem.
Much Thanks,
Daniel Lawson