RE: Installing DDD on WindowsNT Workstation 4.0.... HOW

Subscribe to Cygwin mailing list first.
Go to http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/lists.html
and fill-out the cygwin mailing list subscription.

I posted reply to your message in the morning.

Also please do not CC the messages to me.
Your other CC to listbot causes a bounce-back of the replies.

Read the answer by going to Cygwin archive at
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/cygwin/
and search for your post from this morning it was replied.

Suhaib

E-Mail: Suhaib M. Siddiqi <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
Date: 03-Sep-99
Time: 21:49:51