Re: New snapshots and old binaries

Well, the simple apps compile and run with the aug30th cygwin1.dll
snapshot, and coolview's libcygwin.a.  Slightly less simple apps blow up
with _ctype_ errors (well, a slightly less simple app that happens to
#include <ctype.h>).

So can anyone say what the status of b21 is?  This doesn't seem likely to
get much easier until that is available.

Jon