Distributing cygwin1.dll

I am developing a tool to generate documentation for JavaScript
functions, using egcs and flex as my development tools.  I plan to make
this available as free source under the GPL, assuming anyone else wants
it.

However, I imagine that the typical HTML developer will not wish to
download all of Cygwin just to run my tool, so I would like to provide a
binary distribution also.  I haven't tried this yet, but I imagine that
my program probably depends on cygwin1.dll only.

Does the GPL really oblige me to make the source to the Cygnus tools
available on my site - which isn't even up yet :-( - in order for me to
distribute cygwin1.dll?

Regards,

Simon