Re: a small patch to the gcc preprocessor

On 24-Aug-1999, Chris Moller <moller@bops.com> wrote:
> I've attached a small patch to src/gcc/cccp.c that gives the
> preprocessor a new directive `#cinclude'.  #cinclude -- "conditional
> include" -- includes the specified file if it exists but doesn't cause
> an error if the file doesn't exist.  Syntax is the same as the #include
> directive.

You should send that to the gcc list, not to the Cygwin list.

> I've also included a patch to the Changelog.

You should also document the change in the gcc TexInfo documentation.

The change shoudl also ensure that uses of `#cinclude' result in a warning
if `-pedantic' is specified.

PGP: finger fjh@128.250.37.3        |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.