RE: cygwin vs. MKS Toolkit

Sure.  You resell packaged GNU code, but you make source available, and
technically, I believe you aren't charging for the software itself - you're
charging for the packaging, polish, and support.  All legit.

My basic point was that I don't believe MKS is using GNU source, and they
have never, to my knowledge, offered any source for any of their products.
As I understand it, using GNU code would require them to do so.

______
Dennis