Re: An irritated cygwin newbie

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > You have as much time as you devote to any other aspect of Cygwin.
>
> No, the problem is that we have to devote time to *other* projects
> besides cygwin, within Cygnus.  Cygwin itself is just one of the many
> things we (the win32 group) do within Cygnus, and those other things
> tend to bring in more money, so you can imagine where the priorities
> end up.

	I understand that, and I had pretty much assumed that that was the
case.  And this isn't really about Cygnus, because *some* people are spending
*some* time on Cygwin devlopment, no?  Whoever they are, as long as they
spend any time working on Cygwin, they should IMHO take a little more of
whatever time they have and spend it cleaning up loose ends instead of coding
features.  That's all I am saying.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'