Re: Re[2]: Make quoted strings problem running from cmd.exe...

Tadeusz is correct.  Nmake must be quoting the quotes before passing it to your
program.  GNUMake doesn't do that so your program doesn't see the quotes.

Sorry, unless you quote the quotes or stick with the shells provided by the
cygwin product then you ain't goin' a get what you expect.  However, the code
is available for you to change as you see fit.

Earnie.