Re: post b20.1: How to disable umask and access UNC path

But should NT Security support be off by default?
And in any case does the fact that new code does not work accross network should be considered as a bug?
I.e. if I make a new file of a different computer it
should be created under the ownership of the account under which I connected to that computer and not the account under which I logged in localy.

Regards, Igor Boukanov