Re: freopen() problems

> - take out -mwindows

But the point of the code was to figure out a way to get a console window
and be able to do normal stdio to it in a windowing application.

> I'm not sure how stdin/out are attached for windows subsystem apps.

They are invalid if not redirected when starting the app.

> Does it work with Microsoft's compiler?

Yes.

Maybe this is one thing that works differently with crtdll and msvcrt? I use
msvcrt, while jim probably uses crtdll?

--tml