Install problems on Windows NT 4.0

Windows NT installation problems

I find myself unable to install Cygwin B20.1 on Windows NT. The install
wizard throws
up an error reading:

TITLE_CAPTIONBAR Entry not found in string table.

Once I have OK'ed this I get the error:

Error occurred during the move data process - 106
Compound tools
File group tools
File libmingw32.a

Then the setup process dies. I have tried the installation three times each
time this has
happened at a different percentage completion number.

I have removed all files from the temp directory as the FAQ suggest.

I really want to install cygwin on my PC as I have used it very successfully
in the past.

Paul Smith