Re: Memory Violation With Windres and Shared Data Segments

Anders Norlander <anorland@hem2.passagen.se> writes:
> Just naming a section shared doesn't actually make it shared. There is a
> bit that
> has to be set in order to make a section shared. Unfortunately I don't
> remember
> more right now.

I believe the only difference is that it has the "SHARED" bit set in
the section attributes, in addition to the usual initialized data,
read-write, etc flags.

Can someone send me a testcase so I can see if my local changes fix this
or not? If it's obvious already, I know nothing about these shared
segments.

Regards,
Mumit