cygwin B18

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get the full package (user+dev tools)
binary
for cygwin B18. All the cygwin FTP sites I have checked so far seem to
have B19 and later releases.

I am using a cross-compiler tool set from a vendor which is only
compatible with the cygwin.dll file for B18. They are working on
moving up to B20 but donot know when the B20 tool set will
be available for release.

thanks,
--
salman.