Still can't compile gcc from source

I'm still having problems creating a new gcc from
the source.  After following the suggestions I got
(thanks for the input) I got farthur.

I was wondering if there is a place that describes
all the steps I need to go through to end up with
a working compiler.  I have found parts of the
process in different places and have tried to piece
it together but I keep getting the feeling that
I am missing something.

The goal it to have a compiler that runs on NT and generates MIL-STD-1750A code.  It will actually be
a version of the 1750A with instruction set
extensions, which is why I need to be able to
generate gcc from the source.

Jeff