RE: Tee output -- again

Isn't it possible that one of the _applications_ is buffering its output?

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com]On Behalf Of Darryl Caldwell
Sent: Thursday, 5 August 1999 10:31 am
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Tee output -- again

Resubmitting for comment. Anyone?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Darryl Caldwell <darrylc@riposte.org>
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Tee output

I have tee running on two NT machines. One of them is buffering
standard out until my process completes, then it print all of the data to
the screen. The other prints to standard out as my other process runs.
This is preferrable. Is there a way to keep the other machine from
buffering? Thanks. Please cc me.

Darryl Caldwell darrylc@riposte.org