Can you pipe?

HI everybody!

I've got Cygwin - b20, it was installed two weeks ago. The OS is Win95.
My problem is the keyboard layout: no shift, so I can't pipe, no uppercase
letters and other important signs: '?',':','$'...etc. Should I do
something proper for example: write a program or install in order to get
these keys?

Thanks in advance: Csikos Zoltan

e-mail:
 	mio@cortex.pote.hu