Re: compile for zlib sources

"dale henderson" <dalekh@hotmail.com> writes:

> Does anyone have make files for compiling zlib sources using Mingw32?
> Mine breaks at the first file - adler32.c

Interesting that you sent me a *C++* preprocessed file (.ii extension),
even though the file is C (.c extension). They are of course two
completely different languages.

Can you tell us what you're doing? How are you compiling this? What
make rules?

At the very least, post the output of the following:

  $ gcc -v
  $ make

Regards,
Mumit